The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why do I feel like we won't move anyone...

Sedinry

When your team is already really good, you don't need to make a lot of moves. The draft is exciting for the crappy teams, but it's really just a consolation prize, and as good as much as they hype the crap out of the players; the reality is the majority of them never pan out in the NHL. Canucks organization has a good thing going.

For a comparison of sorts.Mike Gillis to me is like the guy that goes to Value Village for a 2 peice suit off a squeaky hanger when for Christs sakes once in a while walk thru the door of Moores and risk getting quality.Juist unwilling to take a risk and maybe take one step back to take 2 steps forward.

Love how people just think that if gillis snapped his fingers and wanted to make a trade for Rick Nash that it would happen and be easy to accomplish.

Trades are HARD TO MAKE in the NHL. If nobody is offering anything decent for Luongo then a trade won't happen.

Jesus

For a comparison of sorts.Mike Gillis to me is like the guy that goes to Value Village for a 2 peice suit off a squeaky hanger when for Christs sakes once in a while walk thru the door of Moores and risk getting quality.Juist unwilling to take a risk and maybe take one step back to take 2 steps forward.

Love how people just think that if gillis snapped his fingers and wanted to make a trade for Rick Nash that it would happen and be easy to accomplish.

Trades are HARD TO MAKE in the NHL. If nobody is offering anything decent for Luongo then a trade won't happen.

Jesus

Archived