The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston Drafting an African-Canadian Player After the Joel Ward Ordeal

Danimal

Jesus Christ you guys are idiots....trying to make everything an issue. Subban is a great player, will be a great NHL goalie someday..who cares of he's black, white or green??? Notice how tsn didn't point out this situation? Really makes me wonder what kind of person it takes to make this kinda thread.

Um.... while I agree that you cannot judge a cities population by multiple racist twitter remarks, I heard first hand stories about people being in TD Gardens for the cup. They have some very racist fans in house. One story I heard was about a little chinese boy wearing a nux jersey getting called a pretty offensive term by adults. Especially in Boston, I'd speculate a lot of the hockey fans are very blue collar and rough around the edges.

meh i got ties to alot of people from boston and theyre not racist at all , most are black and they all were bandwagoning the bruins , not all boston fans are racist

im sure some really regret saying the crap they did

hell theres tons of racist people through out bc too

Jesus Christ you guys are idiots....trying to make everything an issue. Subban is a great player, will be a great NHL goalie someday..who cares of he's black, white or green??? Notice how tsn didn't point out this situation? Really makes me wonder what kind of person it takes to make this kinda thread.

Haha they must be racist in boston, they shot a black guy during the Boston Massacre after all...Drunk sports fans are stupid (we all remember after game 7 '94 '11) it's not like Boston fans are like Croatian Fans chanting racial slurs at the Euro cup or anything...That's why Twitter doesn't make sense to me, I don't want there to be a forum in which you post what ever your thinking at any given time. It just seems to be a lot of stupid $h!% that people take to seriously

*he says on a forum designed for posting ones thoughts and opinions*

Archived