Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Southpop45

Canucks draft Brendan Gaunce at 26th Overall

330 posts in this topic

I'm happy with the pick, but picking Samuelsson would have been a great way to troll the Bruins.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I thinkth Brendan Gauce isth the hotttesth player, followed by Keithth Ballardth... ohhh... uhhh. I thinkth the ugliesth player is Kevinth Bieksath... Monkey manth... Uggthhhhhh

Grabner, Shirokov and Hodgson all showed that they weren't committed to this team. They were moved out. I hope they do well in their future endeavors.

regards,

G.

Seems the speed of Gaunce's skating isn't the problem at least considering he had good results

If his weakness is supposed to be his skating, he already looks like a better skater than...

Wrong, Grabner was traded to acquire Ballard, which has NOTHING to do with his commitment to the team, Same with Shirokov. Fact is theres one guy that throuroughly blame other than AV for all those guys being gone, and thats Mason Raymond. Raymond has the top 6 spot in stone while those guys regardless how they did were never going to be afforded the chance. Its the same reason for all of them, "no spots on the top 6" funny how worthless Raymond is and he still gets his minutes

Wrong, Grabner was traded to acquire Ballard, which has NOTHING to do with his commitment to the team, Same with Shirokov. Fact is theres one guy that throuroughly blame other than AV for all those guys being gone, and thats Mason Raymond. Raymond has the top 6 spot in stone while those guys regardless how they did were never going to be afforded the chance. Its the same reason for all of them, "no spots on the top 6" funny how worthless Raymond is and he still gets his minutes

Grabner, Shirokov and Hodgson all showed that they weren't committed to this team. They were moved out. I hope they do well in their future endeavors.

regards,

G.

You're still on the Bruins?!? We see them once a year....if that. That's a terrible way to approach why we should draft a player.

it's because it's the 2012 draft. 2012= #12

What a joke, then Phoenix gets Samuelsson to put salt in the wounds...

FOR ONCE I wanted a player to be excited about....is it so much to ask.

A bit off topic, but I think Craig Button at the draft looked a lot like Dustin Hoffman.

Good pick by Gillis and company. Looking forward to seeing him develop!

i was excited when samuelsson wasn't taken by 26th...

but after reading the THW article, it sounds like we got a great player... and not only that, he seems to be very mature, smart hockey player, and last but not least... CANADIAN!!!

yeehaw

now i hope we trade up and pickup samuellson 2nd round :lol:

seeing a center wearing black and yellow and the number 16... obviously meant to be.