The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pervert Sandusky found guilty

canuckbeliever

Sadly, he might enjoy the sex at the State Pen as much as he enjoyed it at Penn State.

His wife should be locked up along with him. No way she was oblivious to what was happening for 15 years, including in their home and involving their adopted son among many others.

Sadly, he might enjoy the sex at the State Pen as much as he enjoyed it at Penn State.

His wife should be locked up along with him. No way she was oblivious to what was happening for 15 years, including in their home and involving their adopted son among many others.

The length of his sentence hasn't yet been determined but he will most definitely spend the rest of his life in prison.....good riddance!

Amazing how quickly this whole process took....IIRC, this all came out in November. If this were in Canada, it would probably take years for a conviction.

Guest BuckFoston

So it's said he is on suicide watch and I never understood that. I mean, who cares if he offs himself? Good, less money spent for keeping him in jail and you free up a cell. I don't see what the problem is.

Archived