The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hodgson's Dad Having a fit?

Provost

Buffalo swings it so that they draft TWO 1st round centres in teh top 15... including highly touted Grigorenko.

I wonder how long until Hodgon's Dad is in the GM's office complaining about how the organization is treating him by doing that.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking, when they got Girgorenko I was like..

"Okay so now they have Hodgson, Grigorenko, Armia, they still have Roy, and they also have Luke Adam and even Ennis is good as a center, I wonder what will happen here"

Then when they picked Girgensons.. I was like

"Wow and Coho's camp was unhappy about Ice time here, I wonder what he is thinking now"

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking, when they got Girgorenko I was like..

"Okay so now they have Hodgson, Grigorenko, Armia, they still have Roy, and they also have Luke Adam and even Ennis is good as a center, I wonder what will happen here"

Then when they pick Girgensons.. I was like "Wow and Coho's camp was unhappy about Ice time here, I wonder what he is thinking now"

Armia

Gergensons

Grigorenko

Roy

Adams

Ennis

Hodgson

You asked for the trade Hodgson, but you didn't earn the right to pick where you wanted to go. Could've had an easy ride behind two elite centers. Now he has to battle it out with bigger, faster, and younger centers. Ice isn't guaranteed unless you play in Edmonton.

That's immediately what I thought when I saw the Sabres draft Grigorenko and Girgensons. CoHo is in tough for a top-2 center spot with the Sabres. Even if some players are moving to wing, CoHo has to bring his A-game to training camp or he might find himself getting third line ice time again.

la had 7 natural centers play at least 18 of their 20 playoff games this year

boston had 7 natural centers play at least 13 of their 25 (6 played at least 23, with seguin being the other) playoff games last year

Archived