The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's face it. The Canucks don't have the assets or the management to make a bold move.

miles.p

Right now the whole league knows that Canucks need to trade loungo otherwise Schneider walks. But the problem is loungos horrid contract. He's no longer elite, if he was we wouldn't trade him.

Look at penguins, they just got rid of Stall.

Again, the fans will have to watch mediocrity for next season.

:picard:

Vancouver holds all the cards...it's other teams desperately in need of goaltending that aren't paying the price. MG could care less - we can havr the best goaltending duo in NHL history again for another year and if Schneider wants out if Luongo's here, then we trade him.

Calm down, MG doesn't have to do anything.

Back to back Presidents trophies are mediocrity ?

Give your head a shake.....

The Canucks don't need to make a bold move and they probably have one of the best management groups in the League...

The Canucks won't make a deal unless its an upgrade, if they and the select few who respect what Luongo has and can do for the team feel the value he brings is better than any return they could get for him, then hold on to him. He is elite sorry.

Right now the whole league knows that Canucks need to trade loungo otherwise Schneider walks. But the problem is loungos horrid contract. He's no longer elite, if he was we wouldn't trade him.

Look at penguins, they just got rid of Stall.

Again, the fans will have to watch mediocrity for next season.

I saw who the OP was and stopped reading. Seriously, I think the mods on here need to give less warnings out to trolls and if they see members who continually post threads that need to be locked, IP ban them. Please.

Get a life Miles.

Yeah, I agree with the OP. If we don't get a big time player that is a game changer, we're done for. Winning the Stanley Cup is nothing but a joke right now. I'm just being realistic, don't flame me for it. I'm sick of being a winner if the Presidents Trophy every year, we don't need that, nor do we want that. I'm sure we can all agree on that one.

Archived