The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who else is grateful Schenn is off the market

Red Light Racicot

Toronto has no other interesting choices, and Florida doesn't interest me either

Schenn provides toughness that our defense lacks, and 250-300 hits, and can fight.

Would have loved him on the Canucks.

But instead we'll get another soft American top 6, I'm sure

Go take a look at the prospect Bjugstad... he doesn't help us right away, but immediately becomes the best guy in our system by a long shot. He is a better piece than anything Toronto had including Schenn who was a good fit but paid double what he is worth.

Guest BuckFoston

But... but... everyone on CDC said Schenn for Luongo was a sure deal! And you guys are NEVER wrong.

Grateful? I am so delighted he is no longer on the Leafs. Thank god. Sick and tired of stupid Canucks fans willing to settle for Schenn. Sure he's tough, and hits, but a huge defensive liablity. Lets just put it this way, he's not even as good as Keith Ballard right now overall. He's young, and better long term value, but even Keith Ballard is not as defensively liable. So glad he's gone.

If Gillis turned down, Cody Hodgson for Luke Schenn, it will be near impossible for Burke to trade Schenn for Luongo. Pure stupidity. Let alone Luke Schenn, Mike Gillis already turned down, "Luke Schenn" I hope Brian Burke was not stupid enough to draw that card again on an all star goalie. That being said, I am a Schneider supporter, but will have no issues with Luongo and Schneiderman back in action for us.

Grateful? I am so delighted he is no longer on the Leafs. Thank god. Sick and tired of stupid Canucks fans willing to settle for Schenn. Sure he's tough, and hits, but a huge defensive liablity. Lets just put it this way, he's not even as good as Keith Ballard right now overall. He's young, and better long term value, but even Keith Ballard is not as defensively liable. So glad he's gone.

If Gillis turned down, Cody Hodgson for Luke Schenn, it will be near impossible for Burke to trade Schenn for Luongo. Pure stupidity. Let alone Luke Schenn, Mike Gillis already turned down, "Luke Schenn" I hope Brian Burke was not stupid enough to draw that card again on an all star goalie. That being said, I am a Schneider supporter, but will have no issues with Luongo and Schneiderman back in action for us.

Amen!

Archived