The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who else is grateful Schenn is off the market

Red Light Racicot

There is nothing wrong with the grammar in that sentence. What it needs is better sentence structure and maybe punctuation.

As in: I am the mighty Buck Foston, who is never wrong, but never sniffed enough glue to thing a Schenn for Luongo deal was to go down.

There you go!

I'm not happy, because now it looks like we'll get kulimen and komisarek or something ridiculous like that now. The only person I'm mildly interested in from TOR is Cody Franson, despite what people say of him. He's got a nice shot (see the playoffs last year), is right handed, so makes a nice pairing with Eddie, is still young and has time to develop, and is from here and played his junior hockey here, so I'm sure he would be happy here. From FLA, I really like Erik Gudbranson but good luck getting him.

Toronto needs a centre more than a LW. They already have Lupul, MacArthur, Frattin, and Kulemin on the LW.

Unless they're trading Kulemin here(not enough).

I think they should've went for Ribeiro 110%, Burke really screwed up there.

Or Schenn for Gagner.

Schenn was a great return piece as a part of a package, so no, I'm not grateful.

The only defenseman that interests me now out of TOR and FLA is FLA's Erik Gudbranson - though he would have been my #1 target all along ... It's just Schenn would have been easier to pry out of the team ...

And you are obviously not that bright.Had Schenn been still available, that makes TOR look more stronger as a trade partner - forcing other teams that have interest to step up their offers.

Now that TOR - a major competitor for Luongo - doesn't have Schenn, their offer gets weaker (maybe Franson), hence other teams may feel they don't need to strengthen their offer.

First of all Iam not a Luke Schenn fan, but everyone on here say he is worth nothing no nothing about hockey. He is 23 years old and has already played 4 years in the NHL, while most D-men do not mature until 27 years of age. Add that in with the fact that Toronto has destroyed the kids confidence. He will be a good d-man in this league for a long time.

Archived