The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Sidney Crosby close to re-signing 10-13 year deal

Did they say that Crosby is already talking to him...That's called tampering if the Penguins are using Crosby to lure him to their team.

And I think the article is assuming that Crosby and Parise are closer than they are. I'm sure Parise has lots of friends in the NHL.

As far as Suter goes, get in line. Half the league will be making a pitch for him.

if the Pens do get Parise and Suter we're all fracked... that team would be ridiculously stacked it would be to the point of being unfair. I just can't imagine how a team could afford Crosby, Malkin, Parise, Neal, Suter, Letang and MAF. No team in this league can match up to that... none. Out of jealously I hope that never happens.

Why would Parise want to go to a team that already has two of the league's top centers? So that he can play wing?

I don't think he would like the idea of switching to the wing after playing center his whole career.

He would have better opportunities on another team and probably get a higher salary. As much as Penguin fans would love this scenario, it's prett unlikely.

Why would Parise want to go to a team that already has two of the league's top centers? So that he can play wing?

I don't think he would like the idea of switching to the wing after playing center his whole career.

He would have better opportunities on another team and probably get a higher salary. As much as Penguin fans would love this scenario, it's prett unlikely.

The Miami Heat of Hockey.

Parise, Neal, Malkin, Crosby

Suter, Letang

Fleury

I would love to watch a Canucks-Penguins series. It Would smash viewer records and be insanely exciting.

Remember when the Avs had Sakic, Forsberg, Hejduk, Tanguay, Drury, Foote, Blake, Bourque, and Roy? The Pens, if they sign Parise and Suter, would a be a step behind that Avs team in terms of overrall talent, but also years behind in terms of average age. They would be a scary team indeed, mostly because of their youth and talent combined.

Dirty Boston will start bullying the penguins in the East. Don't forget, Capitals just got a lot stronger, Phillies and NYR will get better once they land Bobby Ryan/ Rick Nash.

I would worry about our own end first, in the west.

Archived