The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Farewell to Rome

vancouvercanucks#1

There really is no room for Rome on the blueline anymore, Alberts is signed for another year. Garrisson has basically said he wants to play for Vancouver (lets hope they work out a contract). I believe Gillis is waiting on the Schultz scenerio before bringing back Salo.

Hamhius-Bieksa

Edler-Garrisson

Ballard-Salo/Schultz

Alberts-Tanev(maybe Tanev moves up if he out plays Schultz in pre season)

This is not a bad defence to go into the year with. Our problem lies in the Forwards, third line Center and a playmaking winger. I think along the lines of Gaustad and someone like Lantendresse (if he is comletely healthy)

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Latendresse-Kesler-Booth

Higgins-Gaustad-Kassian/Hansen

Volpatti/Malholtra-Lappierre-Kassian/Hansen

Volpatti/Malholtra

So I see Raymond being packaged in a deal with Luongo for Organizational depth and Picks if we get what we want on July 1st. If not then Raymond will go in to the line up or in a package to get what we need. I think its great that Gillis is waiting until after July 1 to move Luongo.

We didn't have Lucic, Chara, Thornton, Marchand. We aren't a team who is known to bully other teams.

Plus the Bruins were eaten alive by Boston for not doing anything when Cooke ended Savards career, or when Bergeron got his neck snapped.

So yes they did rally from that hit. Its a Fact that Chara made a speech in the 1st intermission to do it for Horton. The series was all Boston from that intermission on.

Archived