The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bored bored bored as a canuck fan

Chris for mascot

Unlike a lot of these guys, I feel the same way as the OP. Waiting sucks, and this whole shroud of secrecy surrounding every detail and comments designed to throw people off, just seems so ridiculous now. Why did MG say Grags was qualified when he wasn't? This isn't the CIA we are talking about, they are just sports teams, and he would probably win more support by fans from being honest.

I used to be a Huge supporter of MG, but its clear right now that he needs to get his sh*t together this off season if he wants to seriously win a cup, not just contend, but WIN it. Meaning, being the clear favorite going into the season.

MG, good luck to you this July 1st. I still have faith in your abilities.

PS, please no more Bullsh*t Marco Sturm signings... go after the big guns.

I'm so bored with the Luongo to Toronto rumours, can't we come up with something new. I feel like if it was going to happen it would have happened at the draft, and that schenn should have been the player coming back.

Has anyone else heard any other juicy rumours? can we come up with some realistic ones none of this Webber for Kesler non-sense I keep reading.

Oh and by the way was anyone else not super upset we didnt get griffin reinheart.

Anyways i know alot of topics but i havent been able to start one in awhile so here we are.

Can't wait for the season to start

Archived