Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Bored bored bored as a canuck fan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#31 Strawberries

Strawberries

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

So call me maybe....

Posted Image

#32 Bigturk8

Bigturk8

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIfbghHdG1s

Mute & Play
TL.jpg

#33 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

Unlike a lot of these guys, I feel the same way as the OP. Waiting sucks, and this whole shroud of secrecy surrounding every detail and comments designed to throw people off, just seems so ridiculous now. Why did MG say Grags was qualified when he wasn't? This isn't the CIA we are talking about, they are just sports teams, and he would probably win more support by fans from being honest.

I used to be a Huge supporter of MG, but its clear right now that he needs to get his sh*t together this off season if he wants to seriously win a cup, not just contend, but WIN it. Meaning, being the clear favorite going into the season.

MG, good luck to you this July 1st. I still have faith in your abilities.

PS, please no more Bullsh*t Marco Sturm signings... go after the big guns.

Edited by hsedin33, 24 June 2012 - 11:41 PM.

#34 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:48 PM

So call me maybe....

And all the other boys...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

Mute & Play

That would have been awesome in 1988.
After a few days here, I am surprised half of you got the anti-bot question correct to register for this site.

#36 Dotcommi

Dotcommi

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:57 PM

I'm so bored with the Luongo to Toronto rumours, can't we come up with something new. I feel like if it was going to happen it would have happened at the draft, and that schenn should have been the player coming back.

Has anyone else heard any other juicy rumours? can we come up with some realistic ones none of this Webber for Kesler non-sense I keep reading.

Oh and by the way was anyone else not super upset we didnt get griffin reinheart.

Anyways i know alot of topics but i havent been able to start one in awhile so here we are.

Can't wait for the season to start

The latest rumour I heard from "The Fourth Period" is that Luongo will only waive his NMC for a trade to Florida. The Canucks are reportedly interested in Nick Bjugstad. I know....another Luongo rumour. But this one has some "juice" to it don't you think?

#37 Dildo Faggins

Dildo Faggins

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:10 AM

Posted Image

#38 zombieksa

zombieksa

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,116 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:25 AM

I agree with OP about this being excruciatingly boring.

If nothing goes down by July 1st, There really is nothing to look forward to until training camp.
"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
-Edgar Allen Poe

#39 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,970 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:10 AM

We close redundant & fairly pointless threads which should eliminate the need to make topics about them.

And in line with that....

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.