The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian - Overcoming Adversity

DobberHockey

The Kassian trade was bad for many reasons... few of which had anything to do with him [K.] personally. MG has made so many bad player for player trades that he's now scared to trade Luongo. Other GMs know his reputation and are just sitting there waiting for him to make another idiot move... and he knows it. The teams interested have shrunk to almost no one. With each goalie signed he'll get less and less. If a trade doesn't happen soon all we'll see is a salary dump.

Let him boast his game and dominate in the minors....he needs to find a balance of playing on the edge physically and when to focus in on offense and the other facets of the game.

At the mean time Dale Weise and Volpatti can fill in, in a few years Zack will be ready for prime time.

Guest gumballthechewy

oh my god would you people stop giving kassian blumpkins in the hallway closet because hes supposed to be the next bertuzzi. I AGREE HE HAS TALENT AND POTENTIAL... but to compare him to lucic?? idiots

Loved it, so excited to see Kassian next year, I wonder where he will play though? He should play on the third line but we already have Higgins and Hansen on the wings, maybe Move Higgins to center or else trade one of them + more for a really good 2nd line winger or something then use Kass on the 3rd.

He better not be parked on the 4th, and held down cause of AV, it pissed me off when he played great on the 2nd line with Booth and Kes, just for AV to put him back on the 4th the Next game.

If AV ruins his development and screws us out of another good young player I will be so pissed off.

Archived