Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

playboi19

[REPORT] - Peter Mueller set to become a UFA

61 posts in this topic

Just learned from the Avs: Peter Mueller has NOT been tendered a qualifying offer by the Avalanche. That means he will become an unrestricted free agent July 1. Does that mean for sure he won’t be back with the Avalanche? Looks that way, although this is still early in my discovery process. Will try to learn more.

Also, Kevin Porter not qualified, and everybody else was who was eligible.

And – Ryan Wilson has signed a three-year contract that will pay $2 million next season, $2.375 million and $2.375 million.

*Update: The sense I get is that the Avs simply felt the need to move on from Mueller. It’s too bad really, because a lot of his problems here were just purely bad luck. But after so much bad luck, the Avs felt the risk didn’t match the potential reward. One thing we know: if Mueller signs with another team, guaranteed he scores a goal against the Avs his first game against them. It’s what all ex-Avs do.

Sign him!

If he becomes a UFA we better make an offer, could pay high dividends if he can stay healthy.

Oh man, we need to sign this guy. He is the perfect winger for Kesler if he can stay healthy

a crap-load of potential, only about 10% of that came to fruition. Pass unless willing to sign under 1.75M

This could be like one of those Raffi Torres signings!!

MG better offer him a contract!

If MG can pull this one off

Sedin - Sedin - Parise

Booth - Kesler - Mueller

Burrows - Malhotra - Higgins

Kassian - Lapierre - Hansen

STACKED.

Depends on how healthy he is... He missed A LOT of games due to concussion and has several in his brief career.

If he's 100% healthy, MG should definitely take a chance on him.

Potential to be about a 60 point player, he's a very big gamble.... At the right price, 1 year deal 2 million somewhere in there, deff will get out bid by a quick fix team so no point hoping this fella comes here

I really hope we get him, even if he doesnt work with kes, filler on the 2nd while he's out, depth scoring, 2nd PP unit center. I would love to get this guy!

Latendresse is in a similar situation but Minny is suppose to be trying to sign him for cheaper. I wouldnt mind taking a stab at him either.

What ever happened to him? When he started off with the coyotes he had a lot of potential