Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zach Morris

Chances the "Russian Rocket" gets selected this year into the HHOF = 100%

213 posts in this topic

Canucks have to retire his number now for sure. He is our first ever legit hall of famer!!

Btw 2 ex canucks and one of the greatest players from the Vancouver area Joe Sakic going in too...Awsome day for VANCITY!!!!!

#10 in the rafters . DO IT

Maybe finally he'll get in our ring of honour? Or even better, his jersey retired? Hmm that would be the besst.

Maybe it's just me and could very be, but I just don't get all the love for a guy that essentially turned his back on Vancouver.

I wonder why samjam99 never called this. I'm 90% sure he doesn't even know who Pavel Bure is.

The Canucks have no excuses anymore.  Retire his number....stat.  I'm so sick of the disrespect Pavel has received from Vancouver.

Maybe it's just me and could very be, but I just don't get all the love for a guy that essentially turned his back on Vancouver.

People if the Canucks org had half a brain they would know his number MUST be retired.

He is now offically a hall of famer and the first one for the Canucks. Its a no brainer, number 10 gets in the rafters ASAP

Congratulations Pavel, you deserve this. I watched you growing up and watched you bring us Vancouver Canucks Fans to the edge of our seats night in night out.

Shame on the organization for not retiring his number. He deserves to be in the rafters of Rogers Arena.

I agree Bure deserves to have his number retired, Problem is we already have 3 retired numbers and two more likely coming (22 and 33). For a team that hasn't won a Cup 6 retired numbers seems a bit much.IMO Naslunds number should never have been retired but its too late for that. Bure should just join the Ring of Honor.

has

I agree Bure deserves to have his number retired, Problem is we already have 3 retired numbers and two more likely coming (22 and 33). For a team that hasn't won a Cup 6 retired numbers seems a bit much.IMO Naslunds number should never have been retired but its too late for that. Bure should just join the Ring of Honor.

Vancouver Canuck - Mats Sundin in HHOF.

It's just you. You need to educate yourself on what actually happened with Bure. Wetcoaster has a post around here somewhere that explains it all. Bure has been vilified needlessly and endlessly by people who haven't bothered to find out what all went on during his time here in Vancouver and his subsequent departure from the team. Bure was/is NOT the villain in this Vancouver Canucks story, believe me.

Congratulations, Pavel Bure! You deserve this, you've earned this!

Yes finally Pavel Bure :) Congratulations

He is for sure in top 10 NHL players of all time

The goal against our rival the Boston Bruins