The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks inquired about Jordan Staal

It's true that when Kesler is on his game he's a force to be reckoned with and can be a 1 man team. BUT he's also one of the leading reasons why players and fans around the league despite Vancouver. It's really a shame he embellishes and dives so often. I love Kes but sometimes I just can't stand him. Anyone remember this?

what the hell does Staal being 2 inches taller have to do with anything. Does it mean he is grittier or a better defensive player, cause Keslers Selke say's otherwise. Does he mean he can go to the net and score more, if so why does Kesler have more goals?I don't care where and when Kesler scores, whethers its on the PP, PK or EVEN the fact is he scores more goals then Staal and does a better job preventing them.

Kesler can pass, when he wants to.

I believe Miller is correct about Kesler's play. He has gotten away from passing as often as he had in previous seasons. I don't think it's too much of a co-incidence that Kesler went to 40+ goals in one season while his linemate's production tailed off (regardless of injuries or slumps in play).

regards,

G.

Archived