The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schultz

SpursCanuck

Sportstalk NW98 is reporting that the Canucks brass are in TO courting Schultz now and expect to make a pitch for him no later than Friday.

Schultz has stated the Canucks are his number one choice.

AV is there as Schultz has concerns about playing time and is said to be demanding a certain amount in any signing as a prerequisite demand.

Sportstalk NW98 is reporting that the Canucks brass are in TO courting Schultz now and expect to make a pitch for him no later than Friday.

Schultz has stated the Canucks are his number one choice.

AV is there as Schultz has concerns about playing time and is said to be demanding a certain amount in any signing as a prerequisite demand.

I like his enthusiasm. He knows how to play, so let him play. The more he plays the better he develops. It's not like our top players don't make mistakes, so what's there to be afraid of?

This has win'win written all over it. A dream come true for a Canuck fan to grow up and play for the Canucks. Also for the fans to have a possible star player from BC.

Anyone in the locker room who is jealous of his playing time does'nt deserve to be here. There will always be younger, better players coming along. They can go cry to their wives and mommies in a different city if there is.

Cross my fingers, and hope he signs with us. Could be the start of something great, a changing of the gaurd, and a gift from the hockey gods.

I just wanna ask who sits out if we get him? Say Salo doesn't retire our top 6 is this

Edler-Salo

Hamius- Bieksa

Tanev-Ballard

Either Tanev or Ballard will have to sit out. Sitting Tanev out for someone who has not played one game in the NHL, well I'm sure that'll piss off Tanev who has been trying to be a regular for the last 2 years (also it's a dirty move imo) and if we sit Ballard out that's 4 mill sitting on the bench.

I just wanna ask who sits out if we get him? Say Salo doesn't retire our top 6 is this

Edler-Salo

Hamius- Bieksa

Tanev-Ballard

Either Tanev or Ballard will have to sit out. Sitting Tanev out for someone who has not played one game in the NHL, well I'm sure that'll piss off Tanev who has been trying to be a regular for the last 2 years (also it's a dirty move imo) and if we sit Ballard out that's 4 mill sitting on the bench.

Archived