Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Schultz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#91 nucklehead53

nucklehead53

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:07 AM

As far as I know, he is a highly touted free agent who is compared to Drew Doughty in terms of potential.
It only takes one hard fought series to make a rivalry

#92 Jaku

Jaku

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,186 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

Man this kid has some insane potential. I really REALLY want MG to get this deal done..
R.I.P- #37 Rick Rypien, #28 Luc Bourdon, #38 Pavol Demitra Forever Canucks.
Posted Image
Credit to Khalifawiz501 for the Sig.
Posted ImageColorado Avalanche GM in CDC STHS Sim League

#93 clutesi

clutesi

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

Edmonton's biggest obstacle against them getting Schultz is that he'd have to live in Edmonton.

#94 DING

DING

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:37 AM

Based on what we heard from GM MG today regarding Schultz, I'd be willing to bet my life on him coming here.

Why?

Reporter: Any updates on your meetings with Schultz?
MG: His agent and I have agreed to not discuss anything in public.

Read between the lines. If there hadn't been an arrangement yet, Schultz's agent wouldnt request for something like that. MG would have said something more like:

MG: We've met with Schultz in Toronto and had some very productive talks with his agent. He's a great young player and we're hoping that he sees that there's a fit for him here in Vancouver.

Anytime a GM is respecting a free agent player's request, it's usually cause they've gotten things wrapped up.

Posted Image

#95 ChuckNORRIS4Cup

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:41 AM

http://forum.canucks...justin-schultz/

Eh8NO.jpg

Trevor Linden Quote Nov. 29th 2012 [Asked if he would return to the game?]
"The game has been with me for a long time, if the right opportunity came about, you never know"

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.