The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Cup Chances 2012/13

Line Juggler

I'm getting a little concerned about re-signing Cory. What if we trade Luongo and then Cory only wants to sign a one year deal? Hopefully he wants to play here long term and signs a 4 year deal off the hop.

Why do people act like Schneider makes us a cup contender? Did people forget that he played more playoff games than Luongo this year and we still got knocked out in the first round?

Goaltending was never the real issue on this team, we have a piss poor shallow defense where one injury makes it far more mediocre than it should, and our forwards all go MIA when crunch time comes. Kesler had one good series. That's it. For his entire playoff career. He only had one series where he scored some goals. The only reason the sedin's had decent numbers last year is because they feasted on the crapty D of SJ. They were atrocious before that. And after.

Are you an Ultra Optimist? The Canucks Cup is a Stanley.

OR

Are you an Optimist? The Canucks Cup is half full.

OR

Are you a Pessimist? The Canucks Cup is half empty.

OR

Are you an Ultra Pessimist? There's no Cup for Canucks to piss in.

OR

Are you bored out of your mind and can't wait for Canucks to make a blockbuster trade, sign a big name free agent and for next season to actually start?

I liked Schultz as a long term guy for our team, I really thought we were going to get lucky and finally replace that depth we lost in a great guy and defencemen Luc Bourdon.

I'm kind of disappointed we lost out on Schultz, but I can see why he wanted to sign with Edmonton.

I'm optimistic about adding some skill, size and grit through free agency and perhaps in the trade market.

Count down to free agency begins!! Good luck Gillis and Co.

let's just get rid of undesirables ei. Lu, Raymond and Ballard. Ballard may not be an undesirable but he almost never plays where he's good at and humpty dumpty AV isn't going anywhere.

Let's move on GMMG!!! this isn't a love relationship, it's a business and your fans are rabid for a cup.

DO SOMETHING!!!! don't seem so complacent, the last two years didn't work, why would it work this year?

I don't think we are that Bad, seriously.

Last year was a write-off. If half our players simply rebound we are in good shape.

Volpatti will turn some heads, I saw tremendous upside in this guy.

Kassian will be more prepared and settled, he will breakout along with Volpatti

We need a Center and a Dman, we also got some crap to unload.

Also betting on a farm promotion or 2.

I am the most pessimistic man alive and I don't see how we are in trouble by any means.

I feel like Apples and No Heart are idiots to start off, by their Luongo hate.

This year I feel that we will have a good off-season in which we sign some big players and some key players, with a bunch of depth players being added.

For the actual season, I feel that we will finish 1st/2nd in the West and go deep in the playoffs for another run.

Archived