The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bure best Canuck ever?

cmpunk

Why don't you give me proof that Bure is even close to Messier, instead of being a Jackass? Only on cdc is Bure better than Messier, while if you ask this question to non Canucks fans, the answer is Messier, and it's not even close. Just when you thought CDC could not get any more retarted ! :sadno:

The thread is titled best Canuck ever and you say Messier over Naslund, Bure, Linden ? What Comedy ! Bure scored 254 Goals as Nuck 60 twice and 51 another? 110 and 107 point seasons also. The moose had 52 goals TOTAL ! and never passed 60 points for us. What are you smoking dude ?

Bure from what I've read and seen in clips, he's probably the most skilled hockey player to wear the jersey.

But, Linden and Sedins are just better players to have on your team. They'll do anything for your team, always were there to be counted on and help in your city.

Community involvement and charity makes you a good person, not a good hockey player. So if I were to pick one player from the Canucks past roster to have on the team today, I would probably say Bure. There are others who have contributed more to the Canucks or had longer careers here, but Bure in his prime was probabably the best hockey player in Canucks history.

Archived