The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider can file for arbitration on July 5th which indicates something is up.

I don't understand why that means something is up. Here is the tweet from news 1130.

News1130 Sports ‏@News1130Sports

#Canucks goalie Cory Schneider can file for arb on July 5th. Agent Mike Liut has stopped takin calls - which indicates something is up.

Does anyone know why that would indicate something is up?

i may be wrong but thats really bother me. i can smell from here (and i'm in france, so yes it smells big time) that we re going to fail on both side. no trading Luu (which is no that bad imo) and lets Schneids go without even getting something in return for his rights.

i do hope i'm worried for nothing.

Never crossed anyone's mind that Liut stopped taking calls form the media, not MG? Pretty sure he's still talking to the Canucks. A deal will get done one way or another, even if they want to stay with Lu as CS is a more valuable trading chip with a contract than without........also doesn't say he's going to file for arbitration, just says he can.

i may be wrong but thats really bother me. i can smell from here (and i'm in france, so yes it smells big time) that we re going to fail on both side. no trading Luu (which is no that bad imo) and lets Schneids go without even getting something in return for his rights.

i do hope i'm worried for nothing.

Archived