The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schultz seen at Vancouver airport yesterday

Brick Tamland

I didn't read this posted anywhere but he was apparently at the Starbucks in the YVR at around 9am...

This was second hand info that I was hoping to verify from someone here or someone else who may have heard this...

Some will flame, but this is me posting what was told to me... If this is true, this is gonna be awesome!

I didn't read this posted anywhere but he was apparently at the Starbucks in the YVR at around 9am...

This was second hand info that I was hoping to verify from someone here or someone else who may have heard this...

Some will flame, but this is me posting what was told to me... If this is true, this is gonna be awesome!

Well, no direct flights from his interior home to Toronto, need to connect via YVR or Calgary, mmm?

shame, shame, being in Vancouver and letting someone see you. Buy the way, GMMG and staff were in toronto , guess he missed his chance to sign here, Why I outa ........

Well, no direct flights from his interior home to Toronto, need to connect via YVR or Calgary, mmm?

shame, shame, being in Vancouver and letting someone see you. Buy the way, GMMG and staff were in toronto , guess he missed his chance to sign here, Why I outa ........

Archived