The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official Thread] Jay Onrait & Dan O'Toole

Just thought I'd create an appreciation thread dedicated to the 2 funniest sports anchors/hosts on television.

Yea some people don't like them cause at times they wander off during air and don't even talk sports, but c'mon, their gold! I'm a Sportsnet guy and watch it at 10PM, but in the mornings, I just have to turn on TSN to see these guys....their just hilarious and make most my mornings with the way they act, behave, talk....everything :P

Anyway, onwards, post your thoughts on them and post any videos (I got a lot waiting :lol: ) to share with others. I shall start it off:

Love these guys.

Check out my sig. It's from the broadcast where they said that playing clown music can make anything funny. So they proceeded to do their serious faces while clown music was playing in the background to test the theory. Just gold!!

I honestly can't stand these guys. They try to hard to be funny and some of the crap they say/come up with I just :picard: all the time. They are more about entertainment then sports. Much preferred the Sportcenter format when it was more about the sports and not so much about the jokes.

I honestly can't stand these guys. They try to hard to be funny and some of the crap they say/come up with I just :picard: all the time. They are more about entertainment then sports. Much preferred the Sportcenter format when it was more about the sports and not so much about the jokes.

And this doesn't include all their recent stunts.

Looking at how much fun these guys have at their jobs, it's a little inspirational to work hard for a career, not a job.

Wherever I end up, I hope I can enjoy myself like these guys do.

Archived