The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] J.Bernier Has Asked To Be Traded

If Sergei Bobrovsky went for a 2nd round pick and two 4th round picks. I'm thinking Jonathan Bernier goes for late 1st or 2nd round pick.

Bernier's an unproven commodity at the NHL. If they played him more this past season and the year before, maybe his value would be higher.

Bernier's going to regret asking for the trade right now when he gets his ass traded to Columbus.. If I were him, I'd wait until CBJ settles their goalie woes and no longer needs a goalie so he can be confident that he doesn't end up there... Chances are he will end up somewhere else, but the risk of ending up in Columbus is pretty high still...

I'm clueless on what's going on in the Luongo trade, you'd figure if he was going to be traded it would of been around the opening of free agency. I'm starting to think we are going to start the season with him splitting the games with Schneids 50/50. :blink:

I'm clueless on what's going on in the Luongo trade, you'd figure if he was going to be traded it would of been around the opening of free agency. I'm starting to think we are going to start the season with him splitting the games with Schneids 50/50. :blink:

Archived