The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We should be excited- Nicklas Jensen

nazzymx

He's probably going to be the best player out of all of our current prospects.

I don't think he'll ever be a star in the NHL, but I could see him being a consistent 20-30 goal player.

Plus if he could bulk up a bit and get into the 200-220lb range, he could be a real force.

I don't think he'll ever be a star in the NHL, but I could see him being a consistent 20-30 goal player.

Plus if he could bulk up a bit and get into the 200-220lb range, he could be a real force.

Hey everyone, I don't know if u guys watched the summer summit online. They had Niklas Jensen and Brendan Guance answer questions from season ticket holders. I was truly surprised by jensens personal growth and just his overall demeanor. This guy will be a stud for us, u can just tell that he is a gifted player and a locker room leader in the making. So excited to have him in our organization..

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* That was my girly cry when I saw that vid in the other forum.

I haven't watched any of them Summit yet but if we draft a big LW next year, I'll be the happiest dude in VanCity

_____-Gaunce-Jensen

Rodin-Schroeder-Kassian

Archived