The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We should be excited- Nicklas Jensen

nazzymx

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* That was my girly cry when I saw that vid in the other forum.

I haven't watched any of them Summit yet but if we draft a big LW next year, I'll be the happiest dude in VanCity

_____-Gaunce-Jensen

Rodin-Schroeder-Kassian

Hey everyone, I don't know if u guys watched the summer summit online. They had Niklas Jensen and Brendan Guance answer questions from season ticket holders. I was truly surprised by jensens personal growth and just his overall demeanor. This guy will be a stud for us, u can just tell that he is a gifted player and a locker room leader in the making. So excited to have him in our organization..

I was at the summit tonight... Jensen was easily the best player on the ice. Frankie Corrado was the next best player on the ice. Frankie will be a player... Wicked skater and great hands in the skills drills. I am going to chalk Gaunces performance up to a long tiring week... He looked pretty slow and the hands looked to have a bit of concrete on them. Oh and the other eye catcher out there tonight in my opinion was Cain Franson. He looked great and has a heck of a shot!

30 goals is a star. Especially for such a big kid, he does so much more than just score goals. Did you see all those back-checks? I can't wait for this kid to crack the line-up

Did he do all this in just 8 games with the Wolves? :shock:

Mind=Blown

None of his goals really seemed sniperish but I like the one he scored from right in front of the net. Can't knock a guy whose not afraid to stand in the dirty areas and take a beating to get a good scoring chance. Looks like hes got some great puck moving potential too.

Technically, ALL prospects may not pan out. I singled out Rodin because he doesn't possess the skills to become a lock for the top-6 and his lack of size and grit will limit his bottom-6 potential as well. The most we can hope for is another Mason Raymond. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Archived