Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

[Video] Debunking Many Misconceptions About Pavel Bure's Game. And Why He Was Amazing.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#61 John Garret's moustache

John Garret's moustache

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

Bure: the new Luongo.

Just poking a little fun at how some people love him, and some people hate him.
Posted Image

Thanks to Vintage Canuck. for the sick Zeppelin sig!

#62 WeatherWise

WeatherWise

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Just poking a little fun at how some people love him, and some people hate him.

The main difference, however, is that people dislike Roberto because of his inconsistency and playoff struggles. Nobody ever questioned Pavel's consistency. He is such a polarizing figure because of how he was portrayed by Canucks management. Lies were spread about him throughout his entire tenure with the Canucks, and some people are still naive enough to believe he 'abandoned the team.' In actuality, he lived through hell, which justifies his reasons for leaving and never forgiving the organization.

The hate Pavel receives is unjust.

Edited by WeatherWise, 01 July 2012 - 01:54 PM.

The greatest segue into a weather segment.

#63 John Garret's moustache

John Garret's moustache

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:06 PM

The main difference, however, is that people dislike Roberto because of his inconsistency and playoff struggles. Nobody ever questioned Pavel's consistency. He is such a polarizing figure because of how he was portrayed by Canucks management. Lies were spread about him throughout his entire tenure with the Canucks, and some people are still naive enough to believe he 'abandoned the team.' In actuality, he lived through hell, which justifies his reasons for leaving and never forgiving the organization.

The hate Pavel receives is unjust.

I know that, like I said just poking a little fun. I used to dislike Bure, but reading a ll these threads lately is changing my mind....
Posted Image

Thanks to Vintage Canuck. for the sick Zeppelin sig!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.