The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIGNING] Cory Schneider Signed! - 3 Years, $4 Million Cap Hit

I know this is typical of a Canucks fan but now that Luongo basically has one foot out the door, I'm starting to freak out a bit. Watching some of these tribute videos that people have put together makes me realize how much he's been through with this Canucks organization. From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows. Hard to picture him tending goal anywhere but here.

i dont know how this means either are going this year. Gilly still has to wait for the right deal.

Having said this, I would imagine in order to get him to sign the deal he probably told have him a verbal agreement he was gonna start somewhere in the near future.

And why does everyone have to bicker about who they like more between Lu and Cory? I love both of them. But above all else I love the team and whoever fetches a bigger return for the value should go. I've never wanted one to go and the other to stay.. I just think our team would be better off with only 1 starting goalie. You don't think it throws Lu off knowing that if he makes one mistake he wont play next game? Everyone was saying how valuable a goalie tandem is, but I have argued since the deadline it would be better to just roll with one and take our chances with the injures. It is nice we got to showcase Cory in the loffs tho. Its not about one being way better, it all depends on whats coming back. Right now it doesn't seem like either are too high in demand but all you need is one GM to fall in love with either one of them and we might get some fair return.

I know it is wishful thinking at this point, but imagine, having a one two punch, with Lu playing 41 and Schneids playing 41...if both manage to go 65%, and they CAN, we would have a season with 106 point base level. If one of them gets HOTTER still...then we climb higher. Just sayin, how could it hurt, from a pure hockey perspective, to have both? we would get very close to a perfect season, IMO. But yeah, I hear at every turn that this idea is not going to work, money, pride, rioters, lol damn you all.

Congrats to Cory.

Luo will always be a canuck in our hearts

Bingo Bango Bongo, His name is Roberto Luongo.

Go LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Congrats to Cory.

Luo will always be a canuck in our hearts

Bingo Bango Bongo, His name is Roberto Luongo.

Go LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Archived