The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIGNING] Cory Schneider Signed! - 3 Years, $4 Million Cap Hit

That is WAY too much to pay a goalie who has never even played a half-season in this league. Its quite ridiculous, if you ask me. Luongo is clearly the better and proven goaltender, if he goes, it will be the biggest mistake in Canucks history since the lopsided Cam Neely trade ages ago!

If we trade Lu, we are only going to save 1.3m in cap space. So trading Schnieder is still not out of the question.

Schnieder's trade value just went up even more now that he is signed, and will get more return no doubt now.

Trade who gets you a bigger and better deal.

That is WAY too much to pay a goalie who has never even played a half-season in this league. Its quite ridiculous, if you ask me. Luongo is clearly the better and proven goaltender, if he goes, it will be the biggest mistake in Canucks history since the lopsided Cam Neely trade ages ago!

Archived