The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIGNING] Cory Schneider Signed! - 3 Years, $4 Million Cap Hit

How can people say that Luongo has had a better career than Schneider!?

Well yeah he has...because he's older and he's played longer

That's like saying "my 5 year old kid is a failure because he can't count to 100 and my 12 year old can"

Let's give Schneider a chance. There's a good chance he'll be on Team USA in 2014.

OK, some of you are hating Cory already because he's not a "proven" number one goalie. If you look at the Luongo and Schneider's first couple of seasons...the amount of game is almost the same, yes the teams in front are different in skill (by a long shot), CS's stats are incredibly higher. So before you hate CS, do some research, no offence intended!!!

How can people say that Luongo has had a better career than Schneider!?

Well yeah he has...because he's older and he's played longer

That's like saying "my 5 year old kid is a failure because he can't count to 100 and my 12 year old can"

Let's give Schneider a chance. There's a good chance he'll be on Team USA in 2014.

Interesting timing. To me it means, a Lu deal is pretty close (if not already) done. If he was still 'working' on a Lu deal, Gillis would likely have postponed this Schneider news as long as possible. Since Gillis announced it well before July 1, and well before he was open to offer sheets, I think we'll hear about about Lu deal soon.

OK, some of you are hating Cory already because he's not a "proven" number one goalie. If you look at the Luongo and Schneider's first couple of seasons...the amount of game is almost the same, yes the teams in front are different in skill (by a long shot), CS's stats are incredibly higher. So before you hate CS, do some research, no offence intended!!!

Archived