The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIGNING] Cory Schneider Signed! - 3 Years, $4 Million Cap Hit

Here's what I find encouraging about this signing. No one knew that MG and Schneider's camp had been working out on a deal. Many speculated that it wouldn't get done until Luongo was moved.

Once again our management team manages to work in ways to keep the media out of the spotlight. This is a huge benefit to have in my opinion.

Hockey drama. Why am I so addicted?

"...will the once darling franchise goalie leave town? Will the young, barely NHL proven goalie make fans forget the best netminder Vancouver has ever had?"

"Tune in next week for another episode of 'Why having two great goalies is driving Canucks fans stir crazy.' "

lol at the people that are sad that Lou is going. You've had months to deal with that. And super ha ha to those that are all sentimental and want to keep both. Numbers don't mean anything when you live in the forest.

Right D or second line winger!

Yeah but not everyone knew if it was going to be now or later. Let alone, no one knew what the term was going to be. Negotiations could have gone sour. It proves to me that this management team are able to keep things from the press if they want someone bad enough. I thought this could have gone until at least mid July.

Yeah but not everyone knew if it was going to be now or later. Let alone, no one knew what the term was going to be. Negotiations could have gone sour. It proves to me that this management team are able to keep things from the press if they want someone bad enough. I thought this could have gone until at least mid July.

Archived