Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

disisdayear

The calm and cool that is MG...

32 posts in this topic

I'm glad we have MG because I'm freaking out. The last couple weeks have been TORTURE.

If he is too cool, calm, collect, it could backfire. Eg. Florida picks up Bernier, Toronto picks up Brodeur. MG will have no one to dance with.

I noticed that the Canucks really started the "business-like approach" two years ago.

I noticed that the Canucks really started the "business-like approach" two years ago.

Calm & cool, and not getting anything done... Yay?

I actually find him to be cocky, arrogant, over confident and over-rated by CDC... He's not landing any big UFA's this summer u watch...And he's gna F up the Luongo trade too just like the Hodgson trade..

The only 2 players of any significance he's been able to add in 4 years here were Ehrhoff and hamhuis. He got Ehrhoff 'cause SJ just wanted to get rid of his salary which enabled them to make a trade for Dany Heatly and Hamhuis just wanted to come back home, MG didn't really have to work hard to get these 2. All his other trades or FA signings have been mistakes or duds! Plus none of his draft picks have made any contributions to the big club

All u guys just drinking the MG cool aid

I actually find him to be cocky, arrogant, over confident and over-rated by CDC... He's not landing any big UFA's this summer u watch...And he's gna F up the Luongo trade too just like the Hodgson trade..

The only 2 players of any significance he's been able to add in 4 years here were Ehrhoff and hamhuis. He got Ehrhoff 'cause SJ just wanted to get rid of his salary which enabled them to make a trade for Dany Heatly and Hamhuis just wanted to come back home, MG didn't really have to work hard to get these 2. All his other trades or FA signings have been mistakes or duds! Plus none of his draft picks have made any contributions to the big club

sooo it was ur thread that jinxed us form signing j shultz

brodeur is not going to the leafs - 1 he wants another shot on a contender if anything, 2 he's from montreal

Vancouver is just an unlucky place. lol Manny's eye, Bertuzzi's career, Luc's death, Demitra's death.. Just for careers in general, most of them were treated wrong at the end. (Naslund, Luongo now, Bure, Morrison) We got ones that didn't work out, Messier, Sundin.. Missed cup opportunity's, riots, cheers to hoping our luck changes this season. <_<

Calm & cool, and not getting anything done... Yay?

your still whining about hodgson? lol come on man...

you don't need to land a big FA every year to stay competitive and compete for the stanley cup..

your just drinking mg haterade.

Vancouver is just an unlucky place. lol Manny's eye, Bertuzzi's career, Luc's death, Demitra's death.. Just for careers in general, most of them were treated wrong at the end. (Naslund, Luongo now, Bure, Morrison) We got ones that didn't work out, Messier, Sundin.. Missed cup opportunity's, riots, cheers to hoping our luck changes this season. <_<

Out of all that, all u got were the 3 words " the Hodgson trade"? I'm not still complaining about that, what I'm saying is Gillis is not as good as ppl here make him out to be. He's made so many mistakes to go along with only a couple of good moves and somehow people don't see that. It's like he's got a spell on everyone here.

Most GM's in the league don't like dealing with Gillis 'cause he burnt so many bridges as a scumbag of an agent

Out of all that, all u got were the 3 words " the Hodgson trade"? I'm not still complaining about that, what I'm saying is Gillis is not as good as ppl here make him out to be. He's made so many mistakes to go along with only a couple of good moves and somehow people don't see that. It's like he's got a spell on everyone here.

Most GM's in the league don't like dealing with Gillis 'cause he burnt so many bridges as a scumbag of an agent