The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Justin Schultz to Oilers

Think logically everyone. Who thought with AV as coach that Shultz would get anywhere near top pairing minutes as a Canuck.

Despite him being a BC boy this was not a viable choice for him. You know with Edmonton or Ottawa he's gonna get assurances to log big minutes as a top 4.

All this he's from BC and Canucks were his favorite team and his parents are season's tickets holders was just a smokescreen to give Canucks fans a glimmer of hope.

I hope he goes to Edmonton because he'll be given a great opportunity to grow with that young and up and coming team.

Develop behind who? Enlighten me. Whiteney? Smid?

Can't believe how fast people turned on this kid just cause we're out. If anyone is the sell-out, its you guys who are degrading Justin. Kid is making a personal career decision for himself. Who are you to judge?

This.

This board makes all Vancouver fans look so bad.

well there goes my saturday :(((( Schultzy, why Schultzy why? Gosh darn management cant see potential if it smacks them in the face. We will regret not signing him at all costs in the near future

We didn't choose not to sign him. He chose to not sign with us.

Time to go after Garrison.

I think if MG was willing to give Schultz the 3.8m without a game in the NHL, he will be willing to offer enough to land garrison instead, I bet garrison is smiling right now. if he really wants to come home, now is his chance

Time to go after Garrison.

Yeah lets throw 5 million per at this guy only to get royally screwed over when he turns out to be a dud because he doesn't have Brian Campbell feeding him passes on the PP. Garrison has 1 good year and now he's an elite D that can command big bucks...

No chance in hell Gillis signs him for what he's asking.

Archived