The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Doan Will Not Sign Anywhere Until Atleast July 8th

Give him a 1 year deal worth 4.5 M see if he is willing to take less to take a shot at the cup. He would have a high caphit but wouldn't have the risk of him not producing to the canucks liking. But overall I'm not to positive if he would work well with kesler to be honest.

SJ is on the decline and Dallas missed the playoffs.

It's LA or Phx out of those 2. and people are being optimistic around here and using it for discussion. Perhaps you should try. And not sure how you think PHX is set to win again this season.

Good News everyone!!~

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

As of right now, hearing IF Doan doesn't resign with Phoenix his #1 choice would be to play in Vancouver. #CONFIRMED #Canucks

Many sources agree that Doan would be willing to accept less$$ for a 2 year deal with #Canucks than what he'd get somewhere else.

Good News everyone!!~

Hockeyy Insiderr ‏@HockeyyInsiderr

As of right now, hearing IF Doan doesn't resign with Phoenix his #1 choice would be to play in Vancouver. #CONFIRMED #Canucks

Hockeyy Insiderr ‏@HockeyyInsiderr

Many sources agree that Doan would be willing to accept less$$ for a 2 year deal with #Canucks than what he'd get somewhere else.

Assuming that consists of Preds, Yotes and Kings assuming they are all close to home teams. I'll still assume that he is staying with Yotes and that HockeyInsider still has an account on CDC enjoying his trolling abilities every tweet at a time.

Good News everyone!!~

Give him a 1 year deal worth 4.5 M see if he is willing to take less to take a shot at the cup. He would have a high caphit but wouldn't have the risk of him not producing to the canucks liking. But overall I'm not to positive if he would work well with kesler to be honest.

I live in Phx... I can't sleep. We are going to lose Doaner and our team... City of Glendale is a major cluster F....

Just a few examples.. They took parking from the Cardinals to build a outlet mall.. Cards weren't compensated and there's talk about them suing the city... COG hasn't figured out how to fix this yet.

COG spent $200m on a spring training facility..... PNC Park in Pittsburgh, cost $171m w/ waterfront views and located downtown...

They are missing debt payments on that I believe.

One word is that they needed 1,800 signatures, another is that they needed only 1,100 to force a referendum. Still don't know which is true.

Do the signatures need to be turned in the 9th or 16th... Two different stories on that.. Still don't know.

Basically, even us locals down here have no clue to what is going to happen.

I didn't live here back when the decision and deals were made to go out to Glendale, but pulling the team out of downtown Phx will most likely be the death nail.

Last year was my first full season here. Had lived in San Diego the previous 3+ years, and was happy to be back where there was an NHL team.... Did about 12 regular season and 8 of 9 playoff games. Put my deposit down for seasons this year, chose my seats and everything.. Now I feel like this is going to be a total disaster...

I shouldn't be so stressed out about this, but I totally am.... I love the NHL and going to games. This is really going to bum me out big time. UGGHHHH!!!!!!

I live in Phx... I can't sleep. We are going to lose Doaner and our team... City of Glendale is a major cluster F....

Just a few examples.. They took parking from the Cardinals to build a outlet mall.. Cards weren't compensated and there's talk about them suing the city... COG hasn't figured out how to fix this yet.

COG spent $200m on a spring training facility..... PNC Park in Pittsburgh, cost $171m w/ waterfront views and located downtown...

They are missing debt payments on that I believe.

One word is that they needed 1,800 signatures, another is that they needed only 1,100 to force a referendum. Still don't know which is true.

Do the signatures need to be turned in the 9th or 16th... Two different stories on that.. Still don't know.

Basically, even us locals down here have no clue to what is going to happen.

I didn't live here back when the decision and deals were made to go out to Glendale, but pulling the team out of downtown Phx will most likely be the death nail.

Last year was my first full season here. Had lived in San Diego the previous 3+ years, and was happy to be back where there was an NHL team.... Did about 12 regular season and 8 of 9 playoff games. Put my deposit down for seasons this year, chose my seats and everything.. Now I feel like this is going to be a total disaster...

I shouldn't be so stressed out about this, but I totally am.... I love the NHL and going to games. This is really going to bum me out big time. UGGHHHH!!!!!!

Archived