The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Doan Will Not Sign Anywhere Until Atleast July 8th

Another thought, do you think any NBA player that has the options that Doan has to relo would give it a second thought to chase the money? NBA is all about playing in 5 cities where the best night clubs are located....

This guy is such a rare athlete it's ridiculous.. He's put up w/ this mess for years now and he still want's to stay....

It will be totally weird seeing him wear an "A" on the sweater.... He's a true "C" in every way... Always the guy running the pre game skate, clears the pucks out of the net, gets it organized & last guy off the ice... Any team will be lucky to have him....

I think only 2 things are pertient here.

1: He wins a cup

2: He is close to his family/they're close to him

That leaves us with L.A. or Vancouver

The team that breezed thru the playoffs to a boring cup win, or the team that lost in game 7 in a Canadian market that has never won a cup.

I know sounding like you're sure on here is suicide, I just think Doan wants a cup and loyalty to Phoenix is gonna take a back seat after he felt the rush of the conference finals this year.

He knows Vancouver's goal is a cup, and that's his.

I think only 2 things are pertient here.

1: He wins a cup

2: He is close to his family/they're close to him

That leaves us with L.A. or Vancouver

The team that breezed thru the playoffs to a boring cup win, or the team that lost in game 7 in a Canadian market that has never won a cup.

I know sounding like you're sure on here is suicide, I just think Doan wants a cup and loyalty to Phoenix is gonna take a back seat after he felt the rush of the conference finals this year.

He knows Vancouver's goal is a cup, and that's his.

actually, overlord is right and you are wrong. You're epic fail doesn't make sense, while "Your epic fail" is a complete statement. Learn your grammar properly before trying to correct someone else. I'd also like to point out correcting other posters' grammar mistake is very lame. Come up with a counter argument, nitpicking trivial details like spelling and grammar is, really low end.

actually, overlord is right and you are wrong. You're epic fail doesn't make sense, while "Your epic fail" is a complete statement. Learn your grammar properly before trying to correct someone else. I'd also like to point out correcting other posters' grammar mistake is very lame. Come up with a counter argument, nitpicking trivial details like spelling and grammar is, really low end.

Doan going to every World CUP for Team Canada tells me that he has a desire to see the CUP back in Canada if Pheonix is out of the picture. It also gives him the opportunity to have his kids live in Canada for a couple of years. I mean seriously, picking between Vancouver and LA. Exposing your kids to that cesspool in LA? Hope Gretzky doesn't stick his nose into the deal.

If you actually bothered to read the other 1000's of posts revolving around HockeyyInsiderr you'd also realise that he isn't that fake. According to the report from his agent that post I made is actually 100% true, he can be misleading but most of the time gets it correct.

If you actually bothered to read the other 1000's of posts revolving around HockeyyInsiderr you'd also realise that he isn't that fake. According to the report from his agent that post I made is actually 100% true, he can be misleading but most of the time gets it correct.

Archived