The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Doan Will Not Sign Anywhere Until Atleast July 8th

Doan would be awesome for us to get.I don't think untill we get rid of Luo and possibly Ballard that we could sign Doan for what he wants.If I was MG I'd trade Ballard asap for whatever I could get and then try to sign Doan or make a deal with Luo so we could resign whatever great player we could get.I'd take Doan over Semin but again he is younger and with Ballard gone we could get what we need.And yes there is something called freedom of speech and old saying that were here in Canada when we started and were not racist should be allowed any place in this fine country.It's people who try changing our great nation that ruin what people like my family has helped start.Get over it and deal with the canadian way!

Frenchies is a slur? Why has are nation became so sensitive. Like George Carlin said it aint the words its the context, words are completely neutral. Jlumme do you know Doan? Have you ever worked before? crap at the mill I work at people hurl around a lot worse crap then that. You argue you make up you call each other names jokingly and thats the end of it. Nothing wrong with call someone a little light in the loffers or a Frenchie if its done in the right context. Everyone is so precious these days from all their doctor phil books.

why does everyone want this guy?

Sure. He is Classy. But Doan isnt the same player anymore. He's 35...he isnt a solution.

We want YOUTH.

I'm sorry, but he is better suited for a team that needs a short term solution while it brings up its young guns.

Archived