Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

[Report] Doan Will Not Sign Anywhere Until Atleast July 8th

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
213 replies to this topic

#211 ftmN

ftmN

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

If you actually bothered to read the other 1000's of posts revolving around HockeyyInsiderr you'd also realise that he isn't that fake. According to the report from his agent that post I made is actually 100% true, he can be misleading but most of the time gets it correct.
Posted Image
Thanks to (>'-')> for the sig.

#212 Bure fan

Bure fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:20 PM

If you actually bothered to read the other 1000's of posts revolving around HockeyyInsiderr you'd also realise that he isn't that fake. According to the report from his agent that post I made is actually 100% true, he can be misleading but most of the time gets it correct.

He said a few days ago that Luongo is officially traded to Florida. Will be confirmed the next day .... That was like a week ago.... He's a joke I tell you!!
EDIT : oops that was 'hockeybuzz'. But this guy said crap like this ... https://twitter.com/...023130381066240

Edited by Bure fan, 09 July 2012 - 04:27 PM.

#10 Pavel Bure #96

Posted Image

#213 TheWestCoastConnection

TheWestCoastConnection

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Doan is just what this team needs, a vocal leader, sure the Sedins lead but its by example, they're not really vocal guys, if we got Doan to lead with the Sedins i think we'd see a lot more guys finishing their checks and going hard every shift.

GMMG you know what to do.
Posted Image

#214 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

Geeks.

HIDE THE CHICKENS!!! NO POULTRY IS SAFE!!

Edited by MikeyBoy44, 09 July 2012 - 10:49 PM.

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.