The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Kings Also Willing To Go "All In" For Parise

That would be a frightening top 6 that they could have for years...

Parise is the signing I'm looking forward to the most, mainly because there are so many teams vying for him, and there hasn't been any reports/rumours that he would like to go to one place more than any of the others.

Gillis should go hard after either Suter or Parise. Hard as in give one of them franchise money and term.

The hawks wouldn't have won the cup if they didn't get Hossa. Even with all the talent and depth they had, they still needed the help of a game breaker.

I really dont think the Canucks have a shot at getting Parise. He seems to still have strong ties with Minnesota so he should know how much they hate us. I don't think he would want to anger all of his fans in Minnie by doing that when he could also get a good shot at the cup elsewhere like in Pittsburgh.

Its so silly that every team now suddenly has 5 mil extra in cap space to spend.. I get the feeling that agents for decent players won't even pick up the phone for anything less then 4 mil now, there is simply too much money to give out.

really hoping they don't get him ....

I'd like him to sign with the wild even though that won't happen.

If not I'd rather see him play for : Rangers, Canucks , Blackhawks , Capitals, Avalanche

I'd hate to see him play for : LA , Boston, Philly, Toronto, NJD

I think he will end up with NYR though

Archived