The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis will NOT improve this team today.

Zigmund.Palffy

Okay guys face it, Gillis is just scared to dip his toes and sign a Big name free agent to a $8 Million / year contract.

I mean seriously he wont even do anything today.

Gillis will just sit and watch the tv screen and all free agents will be gone, We will not get a Suter, a Parise, or a Garrison or a Doan.

This team wont improve just watch.

Dont expect anything big today Gillis aint bringing in Parise or Suter or Garrison or Doan to this team.

This team will be same as Last years with some new rookies added in (ie Schroeder)

Yes, as much as I want atleast Parise or Suter on this team , it just wont happen

Face it Gillis , your too scared to give a big contract to anyone.

We'll see what happens, I do know forsure and everyone else on here

knows we wont get suter or praise. Garrison has a good chance of signing here,

Doan doubit. Think he'll stay in Phx.

And whats wrong with giving Schroeder some ice time, people are really forgetting about him

watch him have a bigger impact than Coho did. Tanev to, all the rumors about Schultz coming here

must of had Tanev a little scared. So stoked to see how he comes to camp.

Anyone know if there's been any rumors of Mueller coming here? That would be insane....

'expect'

'Yes, as much as I want atleast Parise or Suter'

It's 'you're' man, you're as in you are.. YOU ARE = you're. Yet another shotpost from a teenager.

Afraid to give a large contract? Luongo? Luongo? Hello?

Why are you expecting anything? Did you invest in ownership? Is it your job? No.

Do you stand to lose anything if MG doesn't cater to your immature rantings? Will you people stop being fans? No.

Seriously, this place goes from bad to worse. I've had it up to here * with Canuck 'fans'.

He's already said he would take most of his energy and time to sign Salo, so don't expect any free-agent splash EVEN THOUGH we have a desperate need for a 2nd or 3rd line center and a top-4 defenceman.

This team will not be competitive if it doesn't find itself a top-4 defenceman: something it hasn't replaced at all since Ehrhoff's departure and it's been a big reason we struggled in the playoffs since.

How happy were you with the 10 million we gave Sundin? Was that splash big enough for you? That one still kind of stings. Kind of like when you touch something hot and get burned, next time you are a little more careful and protect youself before touching it.

Archived