Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex the Great

[Signing] Florida Signs Scott Clemmensen

26 posts in this topic

@StevenEllisNHL: The Florida Panthers have signed Scott Clemmensen to a 2 year, $2.4M deal.

3-man rotation in the FLA crease? Luongo-Clemmensen-Markstrom. ;) Also gives some depth for when Clemmensen/Markstrom are collectively injured for half to three quarters of the season.

So much for our management.I'd be pretty pissed right now if I was Aquilini.It appears Gillis is burying this team in a dramatic mess quite the same as Burke and the leafs.

Theodore

Clemmensen

Markstrom

i guess Theo or Markstrom could be on the move...or ???

So much for our management.I'd be pretty pissed right now if I was Aquilini.It appears Gillis is burying this team in a dramatic mess quite the same as Burke and the leafs.

Maybe Clemmenson is coming back this way in a trade

Such a stupid post!

CDC is a joke with this kind of crap being posted consistently.

You don't deserve to be a hockey fan.

Well it has been mentioned several times that FLA would want us to take Theodore back in a trade. They still need to sign a back-up goalie.

Also, with their injuries it probably is not a bad thing to have depth.

However, I do agree tat MG should finish this deed soon.

Nice personal attack from behind your monitor you little puke,I'll send you a address come slander me personally and well sort this out.

hahahahah really? That's a little intense for a hockey forum isn't it?

Still a possibility that we go into the season with both goalies. The only people that can be angry about that, are the ones foolish enough to act as though Luongo had already been traded since the playoffs.

Nice personal attack from behind your monitor you little puke,I'll send you a address come slander me personally and well sort this out.

Still a possibility that we go into the season with both goalies. The only people that can be angry about that, are the ones foolish enough to act as though Luongo had already been traded since the playoffs.

The guy who asked for a trade, and the guy who signed an extension under the assumption that the other guy was going to be dealt, might also be angry about that.

Well it has been mentioned several times that FLA would want us to take Theodore back in a trade. They still need to sign a back-up goalie.

Also, with their injuries it probably is not a bad thing to have depth.

However, I do agree tat MG should finish this deed soon.

The guy who asked for a trade, and the guy who signed an extension under the assumption that the other guy was going to be dealt, might also be angry about that.

Good, because the Nucks need a goalie comin back. Clemensen or Theodore would be a great back up to Schneid.