The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks to be "very busy today", are in on Garrison

Gillis is eerily quiet, to me at least.

He's said that Schneider signing doesn't force a Luongo trade, so maybe he's up to something else.

Weber is still out there.. right? If suter leaves, the chances gotta decrease that he'll stay in Nashville. Plus, we have Hamhuis. :frantic::bigblush:

Gillis is eerily quiet, to me at least.

He's said that Schneider signing doesn't force a Luongo trade, so maybe he's up to something else.

Weber is still out there.. right? If suter leaves, the chances gotta decrease that he'll stay in Nashville. Plus, we have Hamhuis. :frantic::bigblush:

We need a right side defenceman. Suter plays the left side, Garrison has played both sides in his career. Signing players isn't about just going after the best players.

In the same way that we wouildn't sign a centre if we're stacked at centre (for example), we shouldn't sign a left side defenceman when we need a right side defenceman.

Everyone remain calm...I'm sure MG is just wrapping up the deals to bring in Suter, Parise, Garrison, and masterful trades for Weber and Nash, fitting EVERYONE in far enough below cap to allow us to still do some pickups at the deadline!!!

:bigblush::emot-parrot::frantic::towel::rolleyes:

Archived