The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Canucks asking about Ivan Baranka

Visp

I wonder if they might consider a gamble on Kevin Dallman. He was a little on the small side for the "old" nhl, being under 6', but he developed really well playing in the KHL. He's been one of the best scoring D in the league the last few years. His wife was actually kicked out of Kazakstan for writing the truth about corruption over there and his contract with his team was terminated (had 3 years remaining). Apparently he is signing with SKA St.Petersburg but nothing has been announced officially, so I wonder if he's seeing if any NHL teams have any interest, before he locks in there. He was Captain of his team and was 5th in league scoring (18g, 36a, 54 points in 53 games), just 9 points behind Radulov.

And he shoots Right...

I wouldn't mind this.

I watched him play when he was with Guelph - solid guy, always puts the effort in, great character and can put points up. He's small but compensates for it quite well. Would come cheap.

Wow gillis Allen is out were not getting Suter (obviously) garrison wants too much and we don't get Salo because he won't give him 2 years not much more out there but the trade route oh wait were in on the baranka sweepstakes YES!!!!!!!!!!

Archived