The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Suter narrowing down his options

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr

Hearing Suter likes the #RedWings. But might sign with #Pens just to play w Parise. Kinda like Lebron Wade and Bosh did. Nothing imminent.

HI has been spot on lately. Also may confirm Parise to Pens.

Hockey Rumours@NHL_Trade

#BREAKINGNEWS Ryan Suter has narrowed his list of teams down to 3. #flyers #redwings #canucks #FreeAgentFrenzy #NHL #TSN

Also...

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive

Holland text on Suter: "Everything is media rumors at this time.'' Of course, that doesn't mean it won't happen soon.

Take it as you will.

Suter will sign to a team that no one predicted. Not the Flyers, Pens or Wings...nor the Preds. He will sign with the Canucks. That is why Gillis let Rome and Salo go, is out of the Garrison sweepstakes and didn't really care for losing out on Schultz. Gillis is going after the big pie. Remember, he is the agent with the biggest balls and Suter definitely likes a man with big balls.

Suter will sign to a team that no one predicted. Not the Flyers, Pens or Wings...nor the Preds. He will sign with the Canucks. That is why Gillis let Rome and Salo go, is out of the Garrison sweepstakes and didn't really care for losing out on Schultz. Gillis is going after the big pie. Remember, he is the agent with the biggest balls and Suter definitely likes a man with big balls.

If suter is considering the Canucks I will tell you that MG has made an offer that he can't refuse. Pretty sure he said he wanted to play in a low key market, the only thing that would change his mind is if someone offered him an insane amount of money.

If suter is considering the Canucks I will tell you that MG has made an offer that he can't refuse. Pretty sure he said he wanted to play in a low key market, the only thing that would change his mind is if someone offered him an insane amount of money.

Hey man, the Euro was more important than the first day of free agency. I wanted to sign Balotelli but then I realized that soccer is different than hockey. Maybe I will sign Pirlo, the Canucks could use his play making ability on the 2nd line.

I bet he offered him a chance on the 1st unit PP to play along side Parise, Kesler, H. Sedin and D. Sedin. Who would turn that away? Playing alongside with his Team USA teammates and two art ross players. He sees that Pens might still suck in net and Detroit doesn't have much D with departure of Stuart and Lidstrom. Am sure he doesn't really want to be playing alongside Kronwall and a 50 year old Rafalski.

Alert! Rumour has it that Hamhuis has bought the cabin next to his in Smithers. There are a pair of brand new quads parked out front! More to follow....

What can I say. I'll believe when I see it. Nashville might consider tampering charges especially when Weber follows next year. Now all we need is to lure Trotz here.

Very interesting rumour in the OP about Canucks being one of 3 teams left on Suter's short list. I don't think he will sign here but you never know. I'll believe it when I see it.

I think its the Wings or Pens as its been rumoured for a long time now.

Archived