Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ILL BILL NECRO

Salo being a FA makes me sad......

80 posts in this topic

There is a good chance he wont retire a Canuck. I just love watching that old frail looking man blast a bomb past the other team. Do you think Salo was asking to much or are the Canucks just wanting to go in a different direction.....

If Salo was healthy he would be worth 4.5 mill a year easy but given his track record I would give him a one year 2.2mill deal......

He hasn't signed anywhere yet --- sadness should only come when he HASN'T signed with the Canucks.

There is a good chance he wont retire a Canuck. I just love watching that old frail looking man blast a bomb past the other team. Do you think Salo was asking to much or are the Canucks just wanting to go in a different direction.....

If Salo was healthy he would be worth 4.5 mill a year easy but given his track record I would give him a one year 2.2mill deal......

How much is a glass cannon worth?

Pretty sure he's gonna sign with the 'Nucks. Gillis will realize after waiting forever that Salo has ended up being the best FA available and sign him to 2-years.

I'm highly skeptical he that he signs anywhere but here.

I think MG is just weighing his options, but as all these other FA's are going by the wayside, I think he'll recognize Salo is one of the better options we have.

Canucks or bust. He wants a two year deal and MG won't bite. Spain almost scores.

Man Salo aint playing anywhere else but here.

MG has not done a single thing today the least MG can do is sign Salo, if Salo is asking for 2 years then sign him for 2 years @ 3.25 million.

Tell him if he wants more money then he should sign 1 year @ 2 million.

Just sign him MG!

I think everything will be ok, but still disappointed in Gillis, because Salo should of been signed before July 1st, Gillis should know better Salo needs to be signed and I really don't understand his delay.

I hope Salo returns, If he doesnt we better get a weber or suter to take fill the huge gap he will leave in our D

I hope Salo returns, If he doesnt we better get a weber or suter to take fill the huge gap he will leave in our D

Mike Gillis can talk all he wants but actions speak louder then words get it done. Every year its the same bs and I am tired of a GM that doesnt make it happen. He knows the name of the game he is a ex player agent he should know how to make it happen. All I can say is good god.

Only Sign Salo after we get some stars on our team cuz this roster sucks chicken

I think everything will be ok, but still disappointed in Gillis, because Salo should of been signed before July 1st, Gillis should know better Salo needs to be signed and I really don't understand his delay.

Salo is one of my favorite Canucks ever. If he doesn't sign with us I will be devastated.