Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Kesler RK17

Anyone else hate Tampa?

48 posts in this topic

First they took Ohlund now they took Salo. They were my favorite Canuck defense men. Anyone else feel the same way? Those guys brought leadership,skill and heart. If this was M.G's fault i hate him!

No I like them, Stamkos is sick, and I like there franchise's overall image.

Gillis just should have been smarter and re-signed them. But alteast they are there together.

First of all they didn't "take" them. Ohlund and Salo were both free agents, which means THEY decide where they want to go. They wanted to sign with the Lightening over the Canucks, which is within their rights. Get over it.

i actually kind of like tampa bay....iguess i like them more now??

imagine the PP threat with both stamkos and Salo waiting for the one timer

Nope. Our organization made a decision not to keep them. Whether it be a change in philosophy (MG wants us to be bigger, tougher YOUNGER) or a matter of money or length of contract (Ohlunds huge contract and Salo getting a 1.75 million increase)

Connaughton and Tanev will be studs for us, still a possibility we add a veteran d-man

First they took Ohlund now they took Salo. They were my favorite Canuck defense men. Anyone else feel the same way? Those guys brought leadership,skill and heart. If this was M.G's fault i hate him!

Wrong forum?

наилучшими пожеланиями,

Матушка Россия

hating mg for not doing a f'ing thing today. tootoo is gone too.

Nope. Our organization made a decision not to keep them. Whether it be a change in philosophy (MG wants us to be bigger, tougher YOUNGER) or a matter of money or length of contract (Ohlunds huge contract and Salo getting a 1.75 million increase)

I'm happy for Salo. He was probably going to play in the bottom 6, here, and we wouldn't have given him nearly as much money. And did we want Ohlund? His offensive production came to a grinding halt in Tampa and he's weaker defensively, too.

If they could get LU they would be a solid team, a contender. Tampa Bay Canucks