The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else hate Tampa?

tampa over paid to sing both ohlund and salo.. has ohlund even scored yet in a tampa jersey?/ it would of been nice to keep them but sometimes it jus doesnt work out.. i like tampa. they are full of good ol canadian boys. wish they had traded for lou tho,,

No I hate Salo for not signing a minimum wage 2way 1yr contract.

Being serious he was probably just securing his future. MG probably offered him a hometown discount contract knowing he was already going to make a solid pitch to garrison for a longer term. Signing Salo to what he got might of seriously handcuffed us when trying to re-up burrows and edler next year.. I loved Sami but looking at the situation, it worked out better for all parties. We got a younger bigger minute dman and Sami got more money and a longer term.

I was pretty pissed when we didn't keep ohlund, even though he seemed to be fading a bit. Looking back at how it panned out though, I'm glad we didn't keep him.

Why can't you just hate a team that deserves it like normal people do?

Why hate on TB when you've got Chicago, Boston and Los Angeles. Or even the classic old rivals Edmonton and Calgary, though they are hardly even worth hating at all these days (I feel indifferent to them at this point really) .. it still makes more sense to hate them than Tampa, where people care more about beaches and sunshine than hockey even in the winter (lol).

Archived