The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Tootoo to Detroit

OMG Gillis sucks I wish he would overpay players so CDC has something to talk about. I wish Gillis never got that extension he is the worst GM the Canucks ever had.

People 1.9 for Tootoo, 3.75 for Salo (as much I would love Salo back he isn't worth 3.75 at all.) You have to realize that most of are line up will come from a Luongo trade then it does happen.

What a fu*king joke. So all of the forward grit has been signed.

Weise - Lapierre - Volpatti

Great, another 5 miniute per game 4th line. Figure it out Gillis.

Edit: How could I forget, we can always throw Mason Raymond on the 4th to really spice that line up! Those that say the 4th line is irrelevant are straight hockey illiterate.

Well there goes pretty much all players that people said were rumored to coming to Vancouver.

Plus the. Big two are pretty much locked on to teams (Suter-Detroit, Parise-Pittsburgh) I don't see much players left for the Canucks now to bring them back to the finals :( ... 40 more years wooo!! :'(

OMG Gillis sucks I wish he would overpay players so CDC has something to talk about. I wish Gillis never got that extension he is the worst GM the Canucks ever had.

People 1.9 for Tootoo, 3.75 for Salo (as much I would love Salo back he isn't worth 3.75 at all.) You have to realize that most of are line up will come from a Luongo trade then it does happen.

Archived