The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gillis IS BRILLIANT !

Niners70

Yah I'm aware. So is every team, some how cap teams still manage to sign big names. He has to show commitment to the city. I don't want to here the same press conference each year. Where he gave an offer or thought about it but he wasn't going to pay so much. It's a joke. How about we don't sign plug players that take up space then. Why would u continue to buy tickets and commit if managment isn't? If you keep the same roster ur going to get the same result. It's not about him panicking I just wanna see some movement.

And we seriously made an offer to tanner glass again? Wtf... That's what I'm talking about

Ummm ok im glad we didnt sign Salo dont get me wrong in his day great player but made of glass. How much duck tape will we need if he was on the team next year? His days are numbered, He will get hurt this year again. How bad who knows, time to go younger and bigger. I agree all these player are over paid and will be in the same situation we are with lou when they dont preform for the team they will be hard to trade. Pittsburg is taking a huge risk with that contract with syd if he get concussed again are they on the hook still? These long term contracts are garbage 3 to 5 years is good in my eyes.

Archived