The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour/Report) Parise has 5 teams on his list

Xbox

Parise? oh please! He's just a boy on skates! At 6'3 and 240 I can play so many more sports than he'll ever know and play them all very well, thanks and I'm just swell!!!

A 24 million dollar bonus???????? I'll take his swollen head, show him what it means to be in the red, and then stick him straight in to the a## of Nonis.

Parise? oh please! He's just a boy on skates! At 6'3 and 240 I can play so many more sports than he'll ever know and play them all very well, thanks and I'm just swell!!!

A 24 million dollar bonus???????? I'll take his swollen head, show him what it means to be in the red, and then stick him straight in to the a## of Nonis.

I for one hope the Wild can lock him up and become a serious playoff team. Koivu, Granlund, Heatley and Parise would definitely have them shed the defense first -image they've created for themselves in the past...

Supposedly Crosby phoned Parise to talk him into Pitt. How would that convo go after Sid's big contract? Not so much left in the kitty bud but come on down and we can share a CUP. Maybe he signs a one or two year deal to get his CUP and then moves on.

Pittsburgh got embarrassed by the Flyers in this years playoffs. How is adding Parise going to change that?

They're still going to get pushed around by teams like Philly, Boston, and New York. And Fleury was a wreck. He needs more help on D.

Unlike some people, I really don't think adding Parise really makes them the favorite in the East.

When you look at his numbers alone, it scares me to think how much hype his free agency is producing. And how high his salary might climb. The only way his contract will look 'realistic' is if he stays in NJ and takes a cut for his draft-hometown and to help them out with the financial aspect.

Archived