Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckbeliever

(Report) Canucks looking for center

117 posts in this topic

Mueller would be perfect but I'm guessing we'll go off the radar.

With kes out thats a big hole to fill....With Garrison signed and with lu traded we'll have roughly 9 million to sign a back up and a top six forward...haha I think we all stressed out for no reason.....I feel sheepish.

I cant really think of a good FA 3rd line center, probably via Luongo trade?

Que the CoHo crybabies

I am probably alone on this boat but wouldnt mind Jokinen at the right price. Pass first center that would be good fit with Kes

I have a feeling that we will get Brandon Dubinsky if NYR does not deal him in a Nash trade. I heard a rumour a while ago and have a gut-feeling about it.

Peter Mueller would be great for that 2nd line

I'm feeling Mueller too. 2nd line center while Kesler is out, 3rd line center when Kesler's back?

I hear that Cody Hodgson kid's pretty good.

Also, I'm on board for Bjugstad. If we can get him in a luongo trade i'd be jacked.

Mueller is a center?

Not saying he'll come here, but Olli Jokinen still being out there indicates he's waiting for another move to go through.

TOML

We need to get a top six center via trade cause the best three solutions on the free agent market other than Jason Arnott are all gone.... i am really happy with the Garrison signing but i thought that we should have gone after a checking center earlier today.

We probably have enough cash to sign both Jokinen and Mueller. It just depends on whether Jokinen wants to be a part of a scoring 3rd line here.